Prices plus 11% taxes and 15% service charge.
Packages available for groups from 2 to 25 people (additional fee for each extra person).
Packages do not include the service of Minister, Priest or Judge. Please, see Enhancements.
Room Upgrade and Romantic Turndown Service only applies for guests of the Hotel upon request and based upon
Cocktail and Dinner Menus are subject to restrictions (see Wedding Menus), additional fees apply for special Menus
Flower arrangements include fresh tropical flowers such as lilies & roses available in season, special requests will require
Luxury decoration to select between:
1. One (1) Floral canopy or one (1) arch and petals; or
2. Four (4) crystal vases with flowers, one (1) floral centerpiece and petals; or
3. Six (6) corsages for chairs, one (1) floral centerpiece and petals; or
4. Two (2) floral medals, one (1) floral centerpiece and petals
Live Music: Each set consists of 45 minutes of music and then a 15 minute break. The selection is subject to availability
Spa Discounts apply only on Spa Treatments with a minimum of 50 minutes. Subject to availability and restrictions: not
applicable for Beauty Salon, Special Packages, Spa Treatments of less than 50 minutes, Access to facilities, etc. This
applies for guests of the Hotel and Wedding, with prior list given to the Wedding Event Executive. Services require prior
reservations. Tips not included.
Vendors included in these prices are determined by the Hotel based on availability and restrictions.
These Packages are a Special Promotion ~ Prices do not change if you do not utilize all the services
Photo & Video Photos: from $800.00 USD plus taxes includes service of professional photographer for one hour: photos of the ceremony and Bride & Groom after the ceremony. Includes 30 printed photos and CD with up to 100 photos (varies according to each event).
Video/ DVD: from $750.00 USD plus taxes includes service of professional videographer for one hour including shots at the ceremony and Bride & Groom after the ceremony. Includes DVD that is 30 minutes long.
Photo and Video/DVD Delivery can be done five business days after the event or additional fee applies for delivery.
Other packages available. Prices and options vary according to the professional or artist selected
Food & Beverage DINNER MENUS
Create your own 3 course menu. Choose 1 option from each course: Starter, Main Dish (maximum of 2 choices for your
guest- conditions apply), and Dessert. Coffee and tea service are included as well.
• Smoke salmon laminated with oriental sweet and sour sauce and sesame salad
• Spinach crepes stuffed with a mushroom ragout in tomato and pesto sauce
• Spicy lemongrass soup with chicken, tomatoes and shitake mushrooms
• Charro style chickpea soup with Mexican sausage, smoked bacon, bell peppers and epazote herb
• Cream of roasted tomato with sour orange and spinach dumplings
• Romaine lettuce with creamy caesar dressing served with garlic flashed shrimp and croutons
• Mixed garden greens with heart of palm, tomato and cucumber served with a spiced papaya lemon dressing
• Salmon fillet with guajillo sauce served with cilantro rice and julianne vegetables
• Oven baked red snapper with an avocado and cilantro crust served with baby potatoes a la crème and vegetable ragout with black olives
• 6 oz grilled marinated flank steak with refried beans, caramelized onions served with grilled cactus leaf and fresh cheese
• Grilled marinated beef tenderloin served with red wine sauce, grilled vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes
• Grilled jerk chicken on mashed sweet potato and fried plantain with sauteed pock choy
• Roulade of chicken breast with seafood epazote stuffing on cilantro rice and vegetable julienne with watercress Vegetarian Options
• Napoleon of seasonal grilled vegetables served with garden greens, grissini and basil oil served with mushroom and grilled polenta with tomato orange fondue
• Ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta on a bed of mushroom carpaccio with a white bean puree, cherry tomatoes, radicchio leaves and crispy onions. Served with zucchini and sun dried tomatoes & sesame fried tofu with stir fried soba noodles and crispy vegetables
• Chocolate cake with bourbon vanilla sauce
• Tequila soaked Mexican biscuit glazed with white chocolate and served with a creamy rompope
• Coconut caramel flan with malibu and hibiscus sauce
• Sour orange yogurt parfait with Jamaica sauce
• Amaretto crème brulee with cajeta cream
• Strawberry cheesecake with cajeta and chocolate sauce
Standard Open Bar –Brands
• Vodka: Smirnoff
• Gin: Beefeater
• Bourbon: Jim Beam
• Whiskey: Johnnie Walker Red Label
• Rum: Bacardi white
• Tequila: Jose Cuervo Gold
• Blended: Canadian BO
• Brandy: Don Pedro
• Wine: Red & White House wine
• Beer: Domestic
Music DJ Services including DJ, sound and lights- 2 speaker system, 1 wireless microphone, 8 par LED lights and consoles.
• Maximum 100 people – Larger groups: additional fee applies
• 1-2 hours: $1,200.00 USD plus taxes
• 2-5 hours: $1,600.00 USD plus taxes
• Extra Hour $250.00 USD plus taxes
Sound Equipment including CD or IPOD music system 1 speaker, CD player and mixer (client provides IPod or CD’s)
• 1-2 hours: $250.00 USD plus taxes
• 2-5 hours: $400.00 USD plus taxes
• Extra Hour $150.00 USD plus taxes
• Live Mariachi Band: $1,200.00 USD per set plus taxes (8 elements)
• Live International Band $1,500.00 USD per set plus taxes (5 elements)
Others • Minister: $400.00 USD plus taxes includes Minister to perform a symbolic, tailor-made Ceremony with a Commemorative Marriage Certificate ~ non denominational - not legally valid
• Office Judge: $850.00 USD plus taxes - only legally valid- includes Judge performing Civil Ceremony, Registrar Office’s fee, blood test and medical certificate, witnesses if required, original and certified copy of legal marriage act. Apostilled copy of legal marriage act: extra $150.00 USD (will be offered only upon request, and shipped to the address provided by the Bride & Groom within 2-6 months of the wedding) Your Marriott Certified Wedding Planner will assist in the paperwork.
• Mayan Shaman: $750.00 USD plus taxes includes Mayan Shaman to perform Mayan Ceremony in original Mayan language. Have a unique mystical experience in deep contact with the Nature and Culture.
ADDITIONAL HOURS/ SERVICES
• Additional Bows for chairs: $5.00 USD each
• Additional white folding chair: $7.00 USD each
• Dance Floor in outdoor areas from $550.00 USD plus taxes
• Additional Hour of Standard Open Bar: $15.00 USD per person
• Additional Hors D’Oeuvres: $5.00 USD per piece
• Upgrade from white folding chairs to Tiffany chairs: $3.00 USD per chair
• Floral centerpieces from $80.00 USD plus taxes
• Basic Upgrade in Lighting from $550.00 USD plus taxes
• Upgrade to a Premium Open Bar: $5.00 USD per person per hour with Packages that include Standard Open Bar
• Additional Sorbet Course: $5.00 USD per person