View the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Hotel Description
Alternative location(s) for ceremony and/or reception
Located at the south end of the shoreline, the Wedding Beach is perfect for a sunset ceremony.
Located oceanside, guests can hold their wedding ceremony under the shade of towering coconut palm trees.
For a more intimate and private experience, guests may select the garden lawn, which is surrounded by vibrant seasonal foliage.
Beach Tree Lawn
Ideal for larger ceremonies, the Beach Tree Lawn offers a stunning view of the cobalt blue Pacific Ocean and Beach Tree pool.
• For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (HRS 572-1.7). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
• Both Bride and Groom must appear together for the appointment located at:
Department of Health - Marriage License Section
1250 Punchbowl Street
Monday-Friday -8:00am- 4:00pm
• Must present Marriage License Application at time of appointment
• 18 years of age or younger will need a birth certificate
• Photo Identification for both Bride and Groom is required.
• The prospective bride and groom must appear together in person before a marriage license agent to apply for a marriage license. Proxies are not allowed.
• The prospective bride and groom should be prepared to provide the necessary proof of age and present any required written consents and approvals. All of the necessary documents should be obtained prior to applying for a marriage license.
• The prospective bride and groom must prepare an official application and file the application in person with the marriage license agent. Applications are provided by the marriage license agent or may be downloaded from this site (see below). The application will not be accepted if sent by either postal mail or e-mail.
• Upon approval, a marriage license is issued at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license costs $ 60.00, payable in cash at the time the application is made.
• The marriage license is good only in, but is valid throughout, the State of Hawaii.
• The marriage license expires 30 days from and including the date of issuance, after which it automatically becomes null and void.
Flowers & Ornaments
Four Seasons will be pleased to assist you or to make arrangements with our preferred floral designer, or the florist of your choice. We can also create themes and matching decor for your event setting.
Linens and tabletop decor
Four Seasons offers a basic level of superior linens, cutlery, china and glassware for all banquet tables at Four Seasons. Special colours, patterns or designs may be obtained for an additional fee.
Food & Beverage
Our talented in-house Pastry Chef can create a beautiful customised wedding cake in the flavour of your preference. If you have a photograph of a special cake, we will be happy to prepare that cake for you.
Four Seasons prides itself on culinary creativity, and offers an extensive array of menus from which to choose. Or, we can completely custom-design a menu for you, along with your choice of beverages. Whatever the wedding event, from an intimate family brunch to a sophisticated cocktail buffet to a grand reception banquet, our team will assist you or your bridal consultant from planning to execution.
Whether you prefer classical music or a Hawaiian trio, we would be happy to book entertainment to enhance your wedding celebrations.
A Four Seasons on-site expert will work with you or your wedding consultant to reserve your dates, plan the schedule of events and coordinate all food and beverage details, from menu design to linens, as well as assist with other aspects of your wedding experience at the Resort.
Public area available for pictures
There are several areas available for wedding pictures, including a private garden setting and the beach at sunset. Please arrange through your wedding coordinator.
Licence for ceremony
A marriage licence must be obtained in the State of Hawai`i prior to the wedding. The wedding specialist can assist you in setting up your appointment with the marriage licence agent. Both parties to the marriage must appear personally before the marriage licence agent with valid photo identification. If you have been married before, you will be required to show documentation of your divorce. The marriage licence is good for 30 days from the date of issuance. The licence fee is payable in cash to the licencing agent.
At your request, Four Seasons can arrange local transportation for you or your visiting guests.
Salon, spa and beauty services
A wedding can be a stressful time. While you are guests of Four Seasons, you are invited to make use of our on-site fitness facilities, with our compliments. View fitness facilities. You may also wish to book a restful massage or rejuvenating spa treatment at the Resort's award-winning spa. To assist with hair and make-up, a salon with aesthetic service is conveniently on premises. View spa and salon services
Preferred vendors and service coordination
At your request, we can provide a list of recommended vendors for all your wedding needs, including photographers, videographers and entertainment services.
• Wedding package payments will be made directly to the Hotel
• Prices and packages are subject to changes without previous notice.
Planner services - Event coordinator - Civil and non-denominational ceremony - Travel - Hotel