Begin your memories of happiness and love
Under the sun, and beside the sea at
Princess Hotels & Resorts
Riviera Maya. Mexico
How do I reserve a date for my wedding?
Please, send and email to the wedding coordinator with the registration form
What I should do after reserving my wedding date?
You must do a first deposit of $200.00 USD no later than 15 days after making your reservation, to make it definitive. This deposit is not-refundable, if reservation is cancelled or if the hotel does not receive this first deposit, reservation date will be released.
Which is the difference between a legal and a symbolic wedding?
A legal wedding is performed by a judge from the Mexican City Hall, who has legal personality, so the ceremony will be valid by Mexican law, and to make it legal in your country you must legalize the certificate you get in Mexico, please continue reading to get more complete information for the legalizing process. For a civil wedding you must complete all legal requirements.
A symbolic wedding is performed by a minister, it is not a legal one, but by the process, it will seem to be a real wedding ceremony, your guests will not see the difference.
Can I change some services in the package for others?
Sorry, services and prices in the wedding packages can not be changed, replace or substitute.
Your packages are for 20 or 40 people, what happen if we are only 2 people?
Our wedding packages can be for 2 people only or until up 20, 40, or more if you pay the supplement.
Which are the requirements to do a legal wedding?
• Copies of current and valid Passports of the couple
• Copies of the tourist cards (Blue card that you receive at the airport when you arrive to Mexico)
• Copies of current and valid passports of 4 witnesses
• Health Certificate (Medical check up with blood and HIV test) must be done in Mexico and it should be valid for 15 days (Not included in the Package)
• Fill and sign document of truth (Mexican document)
• Marriage request document, it must be filled with correct and complete information of marring couple and witnesses, including copies of passports, It should be delivered 3 days before the wedding date.
• You must pay $50.00 USD cash to judge?s gasoline after the wedding.
What I should give you to do my wedding legal?
The couple and the 4 witnesses? passports and the blue tourist card receive at the airport when you arrive to Mexico. The rest of the documents will be complete for the professional people the hotel offers to help you with the legalizing process.
Remember that service is not included in the wedding packages.
Who helps me to arrange the paperwork and blood test for my legal wedding?
An agent from the Mexican City Hall will contact you a month before your wedding to get some personal information. The agent will set an appointment with you to meet at the hotel to sign all the documents, and a lab will come to take the blood test that same day. Service not included in the wedding package.
How do I do the blood test for my legal wedding?
The hotel offers you the service of a confident laboratory that will come to the hotel to take the blood test. (Service at additional cost, not included in the packages)
How much is it for the legal requierements?
Can my parents or relatives be witnesses of my legal wedding?
Yes they can, or anybody over 18 years old can be a witness.
What I should do to book a symbolic wedding?
Give us the complete couple?s names and arrive 2 days prior the wedding date to decide the last details.
How can I do the payments for my wedding?
On page number 5, or below you will find complete information on payments.
What I should do after reserve the wedding date and the first payment?
You must choose the flowers and colours for the bouquet and boutonnière, pick a restaurant or a place for the dinner reception and all the additional services you want to have for your wedding.
Remember all the additional services will be quoted and they are subject to availability.
Can we have a rehearsal before the wedding ceremony?
No, it is not possible because there are weddings everyday; and your wedding coordinator will guide you before the ceremony on your wedding day.
Music Live Caribbean Trio..........$400.00 45 min
Electronic Duet..............$290.00 45 min
Clasical Music Trio..........$400.00 45 min
Marimba 2 elements...........$400.00 45 min
Instrumental Wind Band
Yucatan Style 5 Elements.....$630.00 45 min
Mariachi 6 Elements..........$690.00 45 min
DJ Services and Audio max.
50 people....................$630.00 4 hrs.
DJ Services and Audio from
50 to 100 people.............$860.00 4 hrs.
Audio System with Enviromental
Music and CD Player..........$230.00 Per hour
4 elements Band..............$400.00 Per hour
Orchestra....................$1,265.00 Per hour 3hrs minimum
Dance floor (20-40 people)...$660 4 hrs
Dance floor (40-60 people)...$990 4 hrs
Prices subject to change without previous notice
Others Additional Services
Additional Boutoniere.............$15.00 each
Additional Bouquet................$45.00 each
Bag with Rose petals..............$30.00 each
Center pieces (Tropical flowers)..$50.00 each
Individual Flower.................$10.00 each
Canopy with natural flowers.......$560.00
(3 floral arrangments)
Arch with natural flowers.........$560.00
(3 floral arrangments
(4 bamboos, with white sasches)
Wedding cake......................$4.00 per person
(for 5 persons minimum)
Toast.............................$10.00 each per person
Hor D'oeuvres.....................$20.00 each per person
Domestic Open Bar.................$15.00 each per person/per hour
International Open Bar............$25.00 each per person/per hour
Dinner in the a la carte restaurants is included for 20 people only; if you are more there is a supplement of $10.00 usd to $25.00 usd per person. You are allowed to stay 1 hour and 30 minutes in the place.
Prices subject to change without previous notice
• Any entertainment of events to be held on property of the Hotel, that it is booked by the client direct or through an outside vendor must be approved by the Hotel.
• Hotel reserves the right of allowing external music, artists, photographers, videographers and florist • s services.
• All entertainmets must adhere to the Hotel ordinance (noise level at maximum of 60 decibels). The permited time for out side events to conclude is 12:00 pm.
• Any menu changes should be made within 72 hours prior to the event date, or the changed menu will be subject to 20% surcharge.
• Food and beverage functions and audiovisual equipment not included in the All-inclusive rate or in your wedding package need to be quoted in a separate addendum according to your requirements.
• There should be a total number of people consumption, decreasing the guarantee is not allowed; increase it must be notice the hotel 15 days prior the wedding date.
• Hotel reserves the right of changing the areas if the weather doesn • t allow the correct development of the event (extremely windy or rain); based on the priority of protect the integrity of the guests who are part of the events; if this is needed, Hotel will notify the client the back up area at least 1 day before the event; in the understanding that this action doesn • t entail refunds.
• If any reason (natural disasters, acts of God) forces the Hotel to close on the date of the event, the Hotel will refund the total amount of the wedding except the first non refundable deposit done of $200.00 USD.
• The Hotels asks to be on time for dinner reservation at a restaurant or it can be cancelled without notice.
• There is a dress code for men in the a la carte restaurants; men, children and teenagers must wear long pants.
• Any guest that comes from a different hotel must pay a wedding pass, which is valid for 8 hours to accompanying the ceremony and photo session only. Private dinner/reception is not included with the wedding pass, it should be paid additional.
• Total balance due must be paid 30 days before the wedding date, or the event can be cancelled for the Hotel Management.